PARRISH – Celebrating its 32nd year, DaySpring Summer Camp is planning expanded offerings and special guest chaplains and missionaries for its 2015 sessions, including missionary Michelle Perry and musician Fran McKendree.
The camp program in the Diocese is led by The Rev. Dr. John Palarine, Canon for Program and Youth. For the 2015 sessions, Katie Arp will serve as Camp Director.
For 2015, the program includes Canon Michael Durning as chaplain for the middle school camp, missionary Michelle Perry for the Middle School Mission Camp and Fran McKendree, a nationally known Christian musician and conference leader, for the Senior High Leadership Camp. Dates include:
- Elementary Summer Camp, June 7-12, Rising 3rd – 5th Grade, $390
- Middle School Summer Camp, June 14-19, $390, Rising 6th-8th grades; special chaplain Canon Michael Durning as Chaplain.
- High School Summer Camp, June 21-26, $390, Rising 9th-12th grades
- Elementary “Mini” Camps, Session 1- July 12-15 (through lunch), $200; Session 2 – July 15 (dinner) – July 18, $200, Rising 3rd – 5th grades; Special focus on those who have not been to DaySpring or would like to have a shorter time away from home.
- Middle School Mission Camp, July 19-24, $390; Teams of middle school students and adults from congregations come to camp to learn about and experience mission day missions in the Diocese. Featuring missionary Michelle Perry, Children’s Village, South Sudan. Find out more specifics HERE.
- Senior High Leadership Camp, July 26-31, $390; Teams of Senior High and adults from congregations will participate in leadership training for youth in partnership with Youth Presence Ministries. Find out more HERE.
The camp is located near Ellenton, Florida on the Manatee River. The $390 price for the week-long camps includes all meals and room and board.
- To find out more, including a reservation form, click HERE.
- Learn about camp, including photos, at our camp blog www.campdayspring.org.
Questions about registration? Contact Michelle Mercurio, Registrar, Youth Programs, 941-556-0315 x977, Fax: 941-556-0321, email@example.com